- Introduction of the ESRs to the MSCA training via research;
- develop a common platform for ESRs from different backgrounds;
- initiate an ESR Think Tank with specific tasks;
- introduction to wide communication and outreach part of communication ambitions.
- History of MonoGutHealth research programme;
- EU Charter for Researchers and Code of Conduct for their Recruitment;
- importance of the PCDP;
- objectives of MonoGutHealth scientific and transferable skills courses;
- presentation of the Researcher Development Framework.
- conduct of research;
- access to results;
- stakeholder involvement;
- conversion of new knowledge into applications that are acceptable to society.
- course to cover website content;
- producing effective newsletters;
- designing and managing outreach events for different groups;
- team working;
- managing social media;
- media interviews;
- making effective video blogs [vlogs],
- how to create best impact from peer-reviewed articles to blogs.
- Introduction on how to prepare oral presentations, abstracts and posters for a scientific audience at local and MonoGutHealth meetings;
- elaboration of concepts for implementing dissemination and communication activities including media and social media.