Get insights on how to get funding for research.
- Grant applications;
- planning a funding application;
- writing a successful grant proposal;
- applying for EU grants;
- applying for national funding;
- preparation of an application in practice;
- aspects on dissemination and communication in a proposal;
- communication and acquiring partners for the project;
- development within the concept of Responsible Research and Innovation including involvement of appropriate stakeholders;
- ways to implement novel break-through technologies in the agri-business enterprise (e.g. in ovo systems);
- industry partner will provide view on investing into research projects;
- local contact point for funding will provide guidelines on adequate funding search.
- The ESRs will train on conceptualising a research project using their own ideas;
- how to search for relevant granting sources; how to acquire partners and justify their proposal;
- the ESRs will learn how to address evaluation criteria on case studies.
STADNICKA, SIWEK [both UTP], SMITH [ESCI], KRAJEWSKI [Vetdiganostica], local contact point for EU funds